Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

May 6, 2015

Loving Legacy Tree! (and a Special Offer for My Readers)

Review of Legacy Tree and a Special Offer
Recently I used Legacy Tree's research services. I was very impressed! The researcher assigned to my query was very speedy with her response and very professional. She showed a thorough understanding of what I knew and what I wanted to find out.

Within the week I received a detailed report which contained new information on my ancestor. The report also provided me with recommendations of more research that could be conducted. My particular search is in Germany which is an area of research unfamiliar to me and where I do not have access to the records. I will definitely use their services again to pursue this ancestor.

Because I was so pleased with their services, I reached out to Legacy Tree and they kindly agreed to let me offer a very nice special to my readers. And just in time for Mother's Day!


It’s Legacy Tree Genealogists’ 11 year anniversary! To celebrate, get a beautiful genealogy wall chart for just $11 with a qualified research project (includes tax/shipping; offer ends May 31, 2015). 

Legacy Tree Genealogists provides careful and efficient family history research for clients worldwide, including help with dual citizenship, DNA testing analysis and research, brick wall research, family biographies, and more. Learn more at https://legacytree.com/olivetreegenealogy.

No comments: