Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

June 20, 2012

Sizzling Summer Solstice Deals from Flip-Pal

Me & my Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner
The Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner mobile scanner Summer Solstice Coupons (two promotional offers)!

If you're a regular reader of Olive Tree Genealogy blog you know how much I love my Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner

I've scanned family photos and memoirs with my 87 year old auntie. I've taken it to archives, museums and libraries to scan documents, I've created pretty borders for treasured family photos - the list of what you can do with Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner is endless. So if you don't have one, you might want to take advantage of these summer solstice coupons.

All promotion codes are active 12:00 a.m.–11:59 p.m. MDT (-6 GMT) on the dates listed.

Summer Solstice
Monday, June 18 – Saturday, June 30, 2012
Use Promotion Code: SSFP6A
Save $15 when you purchase a Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner (Please place items in your shopping cart first before using the promotion code.)

Suite Summer Solstice
Monday, June 18 – Saturday, June 30, 2012
Use Promotion Code: SSS6A
Save $25 when you purchase a Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner with Creative Suite Craft Edition DVD! (Please place items in your shopping cart first before using the promotion code.)

No comments: