Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

August 16, 2009

Genealogist Section on NewspaperArchive.com

I've had more time to play around at NewspaperARCHIVE.com and I'm loving it.

Yesterday I decided to check out their section for Genealogists. It's on the front page in the left side bar.

The Genealogists section has helpful search tips and articles by experienced genealogists. I did find that clicking on the highlighted link "articles by practicing genealogists" just reloaded the page I was on, so I used the links in the left side bar

Search Tips
Find an Obituary
Featured Articles
Phyllis Matthew Ziller
Joe Manning
Dick Hillenbrand
Suggestions

The articles I read were very helpful and I encourage you to have a visit and take a moment to look around. Then start searching for your ancestors in newspapers on NewspaperARCHIVE.com and have fun!

No comments: